9:00 am - 12:00 pm MASTERCLASS A: Designing a Successful Digital Transformation Strategy to Create Next Generation Contact CentersJay Cabaña - Head of Technology and Operations Ayala Rewards Circle
Digital transformation has increasingly become a top priority among contact centers. In order to stay competitive, organisations need to ensure that their contact center strategies stay relevant to increasing customer expectations. Despite voice strategy being the preferred avenue for many customers, digital channels provide new opportunities for enhanced customer engagement, operational efficiency and revenue generation.
In working towards crafting a strategic and effective roadmap for optimal results, this workshop provide participants with the right digital transformation strategy and key steps to enable a smooth transition for seamless omni-channel experience and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Strategy formulation and a step-by-step customer-centric approach in transforming the nature of contact centers and service delivery models
- Where and how to digitise: Making the right choices and investments for technology implementation
- Connecting digital capabilities and channels to enhance customer success
- Moving from voice to non-voice workforce: How does digital transformation reduce the need for human agents?
- How people, process and technology can come together to deliver real value to customers and the business
- Eliminating migration pitfalls and cost of failure – Lessons learnt and best practices to adopt
- Case study on Expedia's digital transformation strategy
Jay CabañaHead of Technology and Operations
Ayala Rewards Circle