Head of Customer Experience
8:45 AM Chairman’s Welcome Remarks
9:30 AM Building an Agile End-To-End Customer Journey Roadmap with Agents and Partners in Contact Centres
- Using agile methodology to deliver an excellent and uniform customer experience across all touchpoints
- How can the customer journey roadmap serve as a central focus for agents to deliver great service performance?
- Overcoming the challenges of building an international standardised model in journey mapping
9:00 AM Chairman’s Welcome Remarks
11:15 AM PANEL: Personalising Customer Interactions and Responses in Working Towards 100% First Call Resolution
- Guidelines but not scripts: Innovating and personalising agents’ responses to customers
- Establishing a line of escalation and orderly communication plan to drive faster first call resolution
- Performing root cause analysis and resolving customer queries by harnessing last mile callout and auto notifications
- Establishing reliable metrics of first call resolution: What should be measured?